Pages

Jul 2, 2012

Treat after exam @ Azuma Japanese Restaurant QueensbayMall

Hiiii guys, I am back. Currently i am enjoying my 2months plus sem break. and busy volunteering for Georgetown Festival...I will update some happening events to you all soon.
Come come, let me introduce the another sushi restaurant which me and my friends visited after our final exam that night as our dinner.

If you are bored with Sushi King and Sakae Sushi, this may be your another choice.
Azuma Japanese Restaurant

Located at the 2nd floor of Queensbay Mall. Around Borders area.


I like the cozy environment and i felt comfortable while dining.




They also have the kaiten-sushi belt and is slightly cheaper than the other 2 sushi restaurant. However, the choices is not that much. I would prefer Sakae Sushi. 

White- RM1.80
Green- RM2.80
Blue- RM3.80
Red- RM5.80
Yellow- RM7.80

Here are some of the sushi we ordered.





The cold noodle to be deep in the cold soup....i cant really accept it...


I ordered the Seafood Ramen. RM16...the taste is acceptable.

Well, for this newbie Japanese restaurant they offer a wide variety of menu selection.
From ramen, sushi , sashimi, tempura till bento lunch boxes.
Refillable hot or cold green tea @RM1 per person.

Worth trying and happy dining everyone.

Azuma Japanese Restaurant
No. 100-2F87
Queensbay Mall
Persiaran Bayan Indah
11900 Penang.

Tel: 04-6413118

Business Hour: 11am-10.30pm daily



No comments:

Post a Comment