Pages

Jul 3, 2012

My new hair colour

When was the last time i dye my hair?
I guess it's about one year ago.

Today get a new colour..its a 6-77 colour...something like chocolate one...
Everytime i go to saloon one thing the barber will tell me is that : wow, your hair is sooo thick and dark black.
They normally get to do it twice only can get the colour on my hair..hahah...

After 3hours, here's the outcome.
I am satisfy...

I get my hair done at my mum's tenant shop which located just same row with my mum driving school.
You all may try it. For my hair is around  RM150...
I guess the price is reasonable la ya....



Rock Paper Scissors
24, Jalan Sejahtera Ria,
Taman Sejahtera ,
14000 Bukit Mertajam.

Nick 014-7548469
Roy 012-4827255

Business hour:
11am-7pm (may do booking)

No comments:

Post a Comment