Pages

Jul 13, 2012

711- My Unforgettable 21th Birthday

Finally i got some free time to update. Here i come to update about my 21th birthday which is 2days ago.

21th Birthday is a memorable one. Is the time you get your 'key' necklace as symbolic key to freedom.
Many did actually hold their luxurious birthday bash in hotelssss.

For me, my 21th birthday is full of surprise and i appreciate everything i got for my present!! *HUGS*



First, the earliest birthday wish and celebration i got is on 6July...from my foreverBuddy Old dude gang.
That night is kinda awkward at first as my mummy was nagging...because of the theft cases happens recently and she did not want me to go out at night. They had no choice but to reveal the actual reason to my mum. So, actually i knew the surprise.... 
Funny night!!!! Old dude, a big thanks for the earliest wish from you all....*HUGsss* 


Then, the 2nd one on 10July from my dearest family like friendship gang.. We went though all the tough n crazy camping years in our secondary school. My KPW gang..
There are actually 14 of us..but because of the busy life..end up this 5 crazy celebrated for me..
But the rest i know you are wishing me bday too....i know i know...*HUGSSSSSSSS*



Naughty them!!!!



Now come my lovely family.. On the 11July we went to YEA Japanese Barbeque & Shabu Shabu @ Time Square for celebration.
That day was truly a BIG surprise for me!!!!!! *tears in my eyes*

The Key Necklace from my mum and grandma as well because the necklace was the one my grandma gave it to my mum when she is 21. And now my mum give it to me... 家传之宝 ....hahha..
And daddy I know you are blessing me up there...I miss you dad!


Next present from my brother..... See my expression!!!! 
I screamed and cried over there....T__T
I was totally surprise!!! He give me SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE!!!...OMG~~~~~
I never requested it because i thought i would only buy it myself when i work....
But now i GOT it....OMG!!...
I have been thinking when only i can have a smart phone and swipe it all day and night?....
Yes, start from today...

I LOVE YOU BRO as always!!!


I totally understand the feeling of 喜极而泣... 



My LOve Family!!! <3

 The next day got my present from my pretty and smart future ah sou....hahha..heeeee....
Nice and comfy bra from La Senza...superb worth discount...
..Thank you ah sou!!! *muackzzz*


Oh ya, one more little wish from the staff in YEA restaurant....His service was wonderful and satisfactory..
Thanks Nawin!!



From the bottom of my heart, I was really a lucky girl who has my lovely family and wonderful friends around me.. I appreciate what i had right know. .
The Galaxy Note i own now will always remind me of how lucky i was and encourage me towards what i wanna achieve next...
My 21th Birthday I cannot forget!!!!


I HEART YOU ALL!!!

2 comments: