Pages

Aug 28, 2011

Trim my eyebrow for the 1st time..^^

Hello hello...what i have for my saturday??
Since my mum n i are quite free yesterday..no car exam on next monday..
We went for FACIAL!...^^

Is my mum's cousin facial outlet..at juru only..
my dear chez sure know it one...^^...

As usual la...washing+squeezing those blackheads...and it was "OUCH!!!"
sommore i felt my eyebrow are very messy...so decided to trim for the 1st time..
THose elderly said its not good to trim before u marry..but now trend mana lagi ikut ini itu..I told them if dun trim can't get marry lo...XD...

My aunt very funny,she said u want trim or not?
i said can i trim?
she said u ok i ok la...
haha...then TRIMMED!..and her ka ciu very fast lo..

hope my luck getting better now onward.XD
Oh, one more thing...now i very "kut lat" in doing the HULAHOOP...
i want say bye bye to my waist eu bak...


erm...nothing to share edy...
AH!!wish future DOC OH MING YAN save flight tomorrow and miss her!!




=CIAO=

1 comment:

  1. en en. wa zai. HOHOHO XD

    add oil with yr hulahoop ya ❤
    weeeeee :DD

    ReplyDelete