Pages

Aug 15, 2011

Tomorrow little gathering....

Tomorrow gonna have a little gathering of 3...
Miss Yvonne Yeu, Miss Hor,and of course Miss Ong(me)


I am gonna in charge of this gathering...XD...Miss Hor as the driver kayy...
I know u are good good n kind kind girl...XD..

This would be a farewell gathering for her...as she is going to fly very soon..
miss miss~~

Plan in my mind :-

  • Tea time chatting session in Moontree47 Cafe...Surf the link below to know more...a nice environment cafe i can say..
    Moontree47 Intro 
  • As our Miss yvonne requested for sing k session...okayy...
    1st avenue Redbox...

Yup...this plan should be working if we can search for Moontree47 Cafe successfully...
I already google map for the direction...i can say 80%!!!!...NO PROBLEM!!..
*wink wink*

My lovely Lumix GF2 surely gonna attend the gathering tomorrow...
Show you all leng leng photos after tomorrow kayyy....^^...


STAY TUNED!!!

1 comment: