Pages

May 23, 2012

thinking of MONEY

What is my dreams???
I have no idea seriously.
Looking at the profession that i am studying right now, it will lead me to a really lifeless life.
Not just 9-5 office hour working days, even overtime up till 11pm or 4am on the next day...
Really threatening...=.=...

As being ask by my brother last week, i tried to figure out any other path that i can take...
i don't have any other hands-on skills..i just like to talk nonsences..><..
hmmm~
1st come into my mind is----- BLOGGER~
although i have my blog right now, but i have no idea how to promote it to be a successful one.
Even what style should i create to my blog...
My blog is just a meaningless one...sharing no informative info.

Further more, i am not a famous pretty girl out there....or should i change into that??XD
I wish to buy myself a NEW IPAD...but i wish i can utilize it in the more meaningful way...not just a video game or a facebook surfing device....
So i must come out with a path that can earn money through internet...



Any ideas or suggestion out there???
Food hunter blogger??
Travel blogger??
Lifestyle blogger??

Gosh!!!What is my interest???><....

No comments:

Post a Comment