Pages

May 13, 2012

HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY!!

Mother is someone who give birth to you~

Without her and daddy of course, you wont be in this world~...
She is someone you can rely on...NO MATTER WHAT!

Working hard to provide you with better lives~
Thanks mum cause all these while you are the one who dealing with the business.
Last time when dad still around, they was like 'twins'..
Whenever you saw my mum, sure my dad beside...and my mum is the one who driving..
That's why every week i will get back home..cause to accompany my mummy..~

my mum can be in the avengers series~ cause she is the 
IRON LADY!!

Very often she will ask : 够不够钱用啊? 抽屉里面自己拿~...
到料 打电话来~ zomok 没有听电话?

However sometimes she is quite NAUGHTY~
SHE IS so responsible that sometime she really tired herself...
hmmmm....

I already told my mum...
‘咪~ 哥哥和我都大了~ 你真的不用那么累自己~
教车来打发时间就好~不要累坏身体~
爸爸不在~我们一定会陪着你!’

tomorrow will have our mother's day dinner!~


I HEART MY MUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment