Pages

Mar 13, 2012

imagine my future life

I am sure everyone have their dreams~wishes~...
So do I....

I always wish to have my own apartment~ or condo if i have the financial ability.
I do not wish to have a semi-D or a big big bangalow as my bro always aim of having it..maybe in future I can have a short stay at my bro's there..XD

When there's some free time invite over some friends to have a small party..
that would be sooo nice..

~simple,clean,clear~


the design for the apartment above had attracted my attention.
Thats what i dream for my future life.

I myself have : the financial freedom
                control my own life
                my own little property
               
Oh ya, saw this meaningful sentence again..   
SHARED!!!^^
p/s:
其實一個人的時候真的很自由,無拘無束,隨心所欲。

只是一個人久了,都不知道自己到底要的是什麼了,
不是沒有人追,也不是不想愛。
只是不習慣去過兩個人的生活,
或許還是因為沒有遇到那個可以讓我心動的人。

也或許,是我的固執,注定了我要單身很久很久。

深深感触~ 

4 comments:

  1. invite me go in?? haha =)
    可能因为固执,所以注定要单身很久很久..
    this one nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course la!!!
    haha~
    反倒我觉得 遇不到让我动心的那个~
    触动我!~XD..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 有时候只需要一个kick^^
    抱有期望吧!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~
    kick?!

    所以爱听 黄小虎的 对爱期待!~XD

    ReplyDelete