Pages

Nov 27, 2011

B O R I N G sunday @ home...

hello my bloggie reader~~thanks guys for supporting my bloggie ya...
*mainly my readers are my lovely fellow friends..i know u guyssss*

Talk about yesterday night 1st la..went to Sunway with my dearest bro for dinner and movie...is quite a long time we dint hang out 2gether since his working hour is soooo unstable..
Sakae as our dinner.photos in his iphone..dint manage to upload it..><..
Chatime after that..we are so lucky as it is the BUY 1 FREE 1 promo hour..yiipiee..ordered Hazelnut Choco Milk Tea and free a selected drink..
His clever lovely gf meet us up there after her busy work..they went for Happy Feet 2 while i went for Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn...


Erm,watch this movie alone isn't a great since is a romantic love story..><..
sumore the couple beside me is busy kissing each other..><...Please la...><...
Overall a nice movie though~XD

Then end our night with a dessert at Sweet Heaven located around Song Ban Kheng Road..

Okay, continue to talk about today~
Well,today is a hot sunny sunday...which basically make people LAZY..so do I..XD
assignmentsssss are waiting for me to complete:

  • COMPANY LAW-selected my part...haven't start yet..><...
  • FRS 2-completed my 10 financial ratio from 2002-2010 annual report..phewww~my eyes going to fall down edy..somore analysis and ppt haven't done yet..just 12%assignment but the work load are tonnes of them...OMG!!!
  • MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING-we have no idea how to start yet..OMFG!
Due date guess what is the 1st week of Dec..gonna have a sleepless night ahead..><

Since lazyness is in my bone now...watch my dear chez recommended drama+some camwhore to spend my afternoon..i dint even change my pajamas..so OTAKU..><...hahaha
See crazy me...found a little teddy bear hair clip..i guess is my 大嫂 one..XD


Hmmm..i feel like wanna let my fringe to be long this time~..XD...
as i said before i m the kind that get things bored easily..XD



人生的路还有很长很长~
沿途还会遇到好多好多人~
不要再那自己吓自己~^^...

~LOVE THE QUOTE~

No comments:

Post a Comment