Pages

Jul 12, 2011

711...i LOVE the date...

10/07/11
Is one day before my birthday...three of them ask me out...
eekho,wahinn,wenking...hehe...without dear cz she is in kampar bia chek-ing...
we went to BOston autocity...around 7pm...
me n eekho in 1car...wenking n wahinn in 1car...
duihhhh..y dun just go with 1 car wor...got planning i guess...hiak hiak

then we order food...eat eat eat...
finish eating...here come the cake..XD
i was facing the waiter..so i can see the cake is coming..haha...
see my name there...hehe...one more is eekho name...
she was shock to see that...
since her bday is 22/7 she never expect it...


eekho and me..^^

after blowing candle surely they force us to bite off the candle lo...
sumore push our head down...hahaha...

force by them to bite off the candle..@@
then keep on kapsiaoooo...8 gua wk eh thing...
sweet doh nehhhh~~somebody no more single looo
tsk tsk tsk...

then have a chat in ice ice baby till 11pm then back lo...
dis guy keep on pressing hp..
sweet doh nehhhXD

all of us that day...
I HAVE A GREAT DAY THAT NIGHT !!!LOVE U ALL...THANKSSSSSS.....

11/7
is my bday today...get the 1st wish msg from dear...while i m driving back from autocity...

after waking up in the morning...fb lotsa wishes....reply reply reply...
thanks all....
then get to noe my dear and zong written blog wish for me....awwww.
have a look!!!!NICE daooo...touching!!!!....

also wishes from cadet dearest gang and laobeh gang....
hehe....appreciate all....
i can feel still a lot of ppl loving me....
while waiting the lost prince...XD...

at night went to 佳乡海鲜蟹皇饭 have dinner with mummy and her friend...
as my birthday celebration luuu...
niceee....at tambun there...
go and have a try!!!!dunno where just ask me!!!
erm...my brother still haven't treat me yet...he busy with his work..
but he promise when free will treat me holiao...yeshhhhh!!!!

almost 12am now..my birthday is coming to an end...huhu...
i am officially 20 of age now...!!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment