Pages

Jan 2, 2012

Hold these quotes with me 2012.

Hello 2012~

Start my 2012 with this quote:
" You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is THE RELATIONSHIP TO THE SELF!
Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose."


I m so damn agree with this quote. Whoever you love or love you, they will just go away or may leave you. But you are the only one you will never lose.

As for my love life.
I hold on tight with this:

" Girls are like cellphones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong button and you get disconnected.
Guys are like buses. If u miss that one, another will be along soon.


However the buses that i hope to hop in are just like the buses services in M'sia.
You will never know how long you have to wait for the another bus to reach the station.




BE TRUE TO YOUSELF!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment